Trainings and Events
Association of Missouri Mediators Events
COMING SOON: 24/7 Access to recordings of AMM's 2020 Annual Conference webinars.
Our keynote presenter Michael Rust, President of the Association for Conflict Resolution, made four presentations. MCLE credit for training, ethics and elimination of bias are approved. Upon registration you will have access for until the 2021 conference.
AMM offers free member webinars: AMM holds a free quarterly webinar for members on a variety of mediation topics. One hour of MOBar CLE credit applies in most cases. AMM members can access these seminar on the Members Only page. See upcoming webinars below.
Events of Note
Events in blue are sponsored by AMM . For more information contact email@example.com
- December 11, 2020 - Family Law Training (virtual) - legal procedures involved in mediation and divorce litigation. Presenter: Marta J. Papa, JD. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- December 16, 2020 - Ethics for Attorneys and Mediators, sponsored by Heartland Mediators Association (online). Contact HMAOrganization@everestkc.net
- January 8, 2021 - AMM member webinar: Use of term sheets and releases to avoid pitfalls in settlement. Presenter: Laurel Stevenson, JD
- January 8-10, 2021 - Basic Core Mediation (Rule 17) Training (online) - sponsored by Confluence Missouri. Register at https://confluencemissouri.org/programs-for-professional
- January 15-18, 2021 - Family Law Mediation (Rule 88) Training (online) - sponsored by Confluence Missouri. Register at https://confluencemissouri.org/programs-for-professional