Trainings and Events
Association of Missouri Mediators Events
2021 Annual Conference is Friday, Oct.1, 2021
click here for AMM 2021 Conference registration
Click here to download the conference brochure
The Multi-dimensional Future of Mediation.
Virtual access and in-person viewing sites planned. Our keynote presenters are Jim Melamed, Dr. Clare Fowler, and Colin Rule of Mediate.com. Registration opens on July 1, 2021. $75 for members, $10 for full-time students, and $150for non-members. Special pricing for community mediation organizations.
Access to recordings of AMM's 2020 Annual Conference presentations. Our presenter was Michael Rust, President of the Association for Conflict Resolution. Four presentations. MCLE credit for training, ethics and elimination of bias are approved. Contact us at email@example.com to register for 24/7 access until the 2021 conference.
AMM offers free member webinars: quarterly webinars for members on a variety of mediation topics. MOBar CLE credit applies in most cases. Access recordings of past webinars on the Members Only page.
See upcoming webinars below.
Events of Note
Events in blue are sponsored by AMM . For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- October 1, 2021- AMM Annual Conference: The Multi-Dimensional Future of Mediation (online with one year access to recordings and materials)
- October 6-8, 2021 Domestic Relations Mediation Training (24 hours) MARCH Mediation www.marchmediation.org
- October 8-11, 2021 Family Mediation Training by Confluence Missouri (online) email@example.com
- October 18-22, 2021 - National ADR Week
- October 20, 2021, Heartland Mediators Assn., Larry Rute: How Fortune 500 Companies Handle Workplace Conflict, https://heartlandmediators.org
- October 29, 2021 - FREE Seminar: Understanding the MARCH Program and Helping Clients Use Resources (online) https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/
- November 10-14, 2021 - Civil and Family Mediation Training (40 hours, virtual) - The Center for Dispute Resolution at Missouri State University. https://www.missouristate.edu/CDR/Civil_and_Family_Mediation_Training.htm
- November 17, 2021 Heartland Mediators Assn., Ethics of Conciliation, Aline C. Barrett. https://heartlandmediators.org
- December 15, 2021 Heartland Mediators Assn., Trina Nudson: Shifting the Focus from BeingRightto Getting it Right, https://heartlandmediators.org