Trainings and Events
Association of Missouri Mediators Events
AMM 2019 Conference Online
Our 2019 annual conference focused on mediation practice from the practitioner's point of view. Recordings of these presentations are available to view online 24/7 until our 2020 conference. Register here.
AMM Quarterly Tele-Seminars: AMM members may participate in free quarterly noon-our online seminars on a variety of mediation topics. One hour of MOBar CLE credit applies. AMM members access these seminar on the Members Only page. To see a list of recent webinars click this link
Events of Note
Events in Blue are sponsored by AMM
- February 21-22, 2020 Communication & Conflict Coaching, Springfield, MO. Dr. Tricia Jones. For more info go to https://www.missouristate.edu/cdr/ConflictCoachingTraining.htm
- February 26-28, 2020 Civil Mediation Training, Henry Cox, Kansas City. Register at www.jccc.edu/ce
- February 28, 2020 Heartland Mediators Assn Winter Training, Topeka, KS. Domestic Violence; Mediator Ethics. Register at www.heartlandmediators.org/event/2020-hma-winter-training
- February 2020 Core and Domestic Relations Mediation Trainings - Liberty, MO. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- March 16 2020 - Bias That Bites: Illusion of Neutrality, Dionne King, Kansas City. Register at www.jccc.edu/ce
- April 2020 - Free member webinar. date and program TBA
- April 2-3, 2020 - Missouri Chapter, AFCC conference. St. Louis, MO. Presenter: Dr. Robert Simon.
- April 2-3, 2020 Nebraska Mediation Assn annual conference, Omaha, NE
- April 16 & 17, 2020 - Heartland Mediators Assn. Annual Conference, KU Edwards Campus, Kansas City.
- April 22-25, 2020 - . Spring Conference ABA Section of Dispute Resolution. New Orleans, La. More information at www.americanbar.org/dispute
- May 27-30, 2020 - Assn of Family & Conciliation Courts 57th Annual Conference, New Orleans, LA, More information at www.afccnet.org
- July 2020 - Free member webinar. date and program TBA
- October 2020 - AMM Annual Conference date and program TBA
- November 2020 - Free member webinar. date and program TBA