Trainings and Events
Association of Missouri Mediators Events
COMING SOON: 24/7 Access to recordings of AMM's 2020 Annual Conference webinars.
Our keynote presenter was Michael Rust, President of the Association for Conflict Resolution. Four presentations. MCLE credit for training, ethics and elimination of bias are approved. Upon registration access is available until the 2021 conference.
AMM offers free member webinars: quarterly webinars for members on a variety of mediation topics. MOBar CLE credit applies in most cases. Access recordings of past webinars on the Members Only page.
See upcoming webinars below.
Events of Note
Events in blue are sponsored by AMM . For more information contact email@example.com
- January 15-18, 2021 - Family Law Mediation (Rule 88) Training (online) - sponsored by Confluence Missouri. Register at https://confluencemissouri.org/programs-for-professional
- January 15. 2021 - A Conversation with Chris Nolland on the current state of mediation and unique issues facing our profession (online). Sponsor: Assn of Attorney-Mediators. www.attorney-mediators.org
- January 19, 2021 - AFCC online seminar, Apologies in Difficult Family Situations. Presenter: Robin Deutsche Register at https://www.afccnet.org/Conferences-Training/Webinars/ctl/ViewConference/ConferenceID/360/mid/772
- February 5, 2021 - Be the Smartest Lawyer in the Mediation Room, St. Louis Mediation & Arbitration Center. Free. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- February 5 & 19, 2021 - Online Mediation and the Future, Jim Melamed (online). 12 noon to 3:15 CST each day. https://mediate.com/products/pg1382.cfm
- February 25, 2021 - Free MAP Webinar, US District Court, WD Missouri (online) 1:30 - 4:30pm. CE credit for MO and KS. Mediation Prep; Ethics of Use of Brackets; Race and Gender Discrimination. Registration opens in early February.
- February 26, 2021 - Unconscious Bias: Creating A More Conscious Process (online) 1:30-2:30 pm CST. Sponsored by M.A.R.C.H. Mediation Inc. Cost $50.00 (CLE credit pending). www.marchmediation.org/unconsciousbiastraining.html
- April 2, 2021 - AMM free member webinar. Topic to be announced.
- June 1-3 & 7-11, 2021 - AFCC Annual Conference (online) When a Child Rejects a Parent: Are We Still Part of the Problem. Brochure link: https://files.constantcontact.com/6beb60a3701/57fd72a2-4f2e-441b-891a-a4dc14dac185.pdf