Trainings and Events
Association of Missouri Mediators Events
Access to recordings of AMM's 2020 Annual Conference presentations. Our keynote presenter was Michael Rust, President of the Association for Conflict Resolution. Four presentations. MCLE credit for training, ethics and elimination of bias are approved. Contact us at email@example.com to register for 24/7 access until the 2021 conference.
AMM offers free member webinars: quarterly webinars for members on a variety of mediation topics. MOBar CLE credit applies in most cases. Access recordings of past webinars on the Members Only page.
See upcoming webinars below.
Events of Note
Events in blue are sponsored by AMM . For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- March 3-7, 2020 - Virtual - Civil and Family Mediation Training. Sponsored by The Center for Dispute Resolution at Missouri State University https://www.missouristate.edu/CDR/Civil_and_Family_Mediation_Training.htm
- April 2, 2021 - AMM free member webinar. Dealing with Lawyers as a Mediator. Ron Wiesenthal. 12:00 noon (online)
- April 9 & 16, 2021, AFCC Missouri Chapter annual conference (online)
- June 1-3 & 7-11, 2021 - AFCC Annual Conference (online) When a Child Rejects a Parent: Are We Still Part of the Problem. Brochure link: https://files.constantcontact.com/6beb60a3701/57fd72a2-4f2e-441b-891a-a4dc14dac185.pdf
- June 25, 2021 - AMM free member webinar. Mediating Special Education Conflicts. 12:00 noon (online)
- September 2021 - AMM free member webinar Mediation of Workplace Disputes. 12:00 noon (online)
- October 2021 - AMM Annual Conference