Trainings and Events
Association of Missouri Mediators Events
Register now for AMM's "Social Media and Digital Practice" webinars on Friday, September 25, 2020, with AMM Board member Dionne King.
Register now for AMM's 2020 Annual Conference (virtual) - November 20, 2020
Join keynote presenter Michael Rust, President of the Association for Conflict Resolution, for this live-streamed event. In-person viewing sites in St. Louis and Springfield may be available depending on COVID-19 precautions.
AMM 2019 Conference Online Recording
Our 2019 annual conference focused on mediation practice from the practitioner's point of view. Recordings of these presentations are available to view online 24/7 until our 2020 conference. Purchase access to the recording here.
Technology Options & Tips for Mediation During COVID-19
AMM members can access this presentation recorded on April 3, 2020 on the Members page.
AMM Quarterly Tele-Seminars: AMM members may participate in free quarterly noon-our online seminars on a variety of mediation topics. One hour of MOBar CLE credit applies. AMM members access these seminar on the Members Only page. To see a list of recent webinars click this link
Events of Note
Events in Blue are sponsored by AMM . For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sep 20-Oct 2, 2020 - Mediation 20/20: Which Ways Now? Sunriver, Oregon. Sponsored by Mediate.com
- Sep. 23-26, 2020 ACR Peace & Justice Studies Conference, Orlando FL. See www.acrnet.org
- Sep 25, 2020 - Social Media for Successful Mediators. 1:00 pm Dionne King, presenter ($45 - registration opens soon)
- Sep 25, 2020 - Transforming to Paperless Practice. 1:00 pm Dionne King, presenter ($45 - registration opens soon)
- October 2, 2020 - AMM member webinar: Update on Mediating Pandemic Parenting Disputes - from crises to chronic state of affairs. Panel of mediators. Sue Amato, moderator.
- October 6, 2020 - Key Skills to Supercharge Your Mediatoins - Brian Pappas, Sponsored by Heartland Mediators Assn.
- Oct. 14-18, 2020 - Virtual Divorce Mediation Training, Mo. Marta Papa, trainer. Discount for AMM members and students. For more information: https://contra.co/30caGAN
- Oct. 14-18, 2020 - Civil and Family Mediation Training, Mo State University Center for Dispute Resolution. More info at https://www.missouristate.edu/cdr/Civil_Family_Mediation_Training.htm
- November 10-12, 2020 AFCC Symposium on The Future of Child Custody, online. www.afccnet.org
- November 11-15, 2020 - Civil & Family Mediation (Virtual) Training sponsored by MO State University Center for Dispute Resolution. Early Bird rate until Oct. 11, 2020. See the brochure at https://www.missouristate.edu/CDR/Civil_and_Family_Mediation_Training.htm
- November 20, 2020 - AMM Annual Conference. St. Louis (live) and video conference access. Presenter: Michael Rust
- January 8, 2021 - AMM member webinar: Use of term sheets and releases to avoid pitfalls in settlement. Presenter: Laurl Stevenson, JD