Trainings and Events
Association of Missouri Mediators Events
AMM 2020 Conference will be held on November 20, 2020
Details to follow. Our keynote presenter is Michael Rust. This conference will take place in St. Louis for the live presentation and by video-conference as well.
AMM 2019 Conference Online
Our 2019 annual conference focused on mediation practice from the practitioner's point of view. Recordings of these presentations are available to view online 24/7 until our 2020 conference. Register here.
Friday April 3, 2020 at noon: Using technology to mediate during the COVID-19 pandemic Free for AMM members. A panel of mediators with tips for mediating over the phone and video conferencing with share their expertise for engaging participants in conflict resolution. Members must pre-register for this event. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
AMM Quarterly Tele-Seminars: AMM members may participate in free quarterly noon-our online seminars on a variety of mediation topics. One hour of MOBar CLE credit applies. AMM members access these seminar on the Members Only page. To see a list of recent webinars click this link
Events of Note
Events in Blue are sponsored by AMM
- April 3, 2020 Free member webinar. Tehnology Options and Tips for Mediation During COVID-19
- April 16 & 17, 2020 - CANCELLED Heartland Mediators Assn. Annual Conference, Brian Pappas JD, Phd,, Kansas City.
- April 22-25, 2020 - CANCELLED ABA Section of Dispute Resolution Conference. New Orleans, LA.
- May 2020 - Free member webinar. date and program TBA
- May 27-30, 2020 - Assn of Family & Conciliation Courts 57th Annual Conference, New Orleans, LA, More information at www.afccnet.org
- July 2020 - Free member webinar. date and program TBA
- Sep 20-Oct 2, 2020 - Mediation 20/20: Which Ways now? Sunriver, Oregon. Sponsored by Mediate.com
- October 2020 - Free Member webinar date and program TBA
- November 20, 2020 - AMM Annual Conference. St. Louis (live) and video conference access. Presenter: Michael Rust