Trainings and Events
Association of Missouri Mediators Events
Our 2021 Conference will takk place on Friday, Oct. 1, 2021
Jim Melamed is our keynote presenter. Details to follow.
Access to recordings of AMM's 2020 Annual Conference presentations. Our keynote presenter was Michael Rust, President of the Association for Conflict Resolution. Four presentations. MCLE credit for training, ethics and elimination of bias are approved. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to register for 24/7 access until the 2021 conference.
AMM offers free member webinars: quarterly webinars for members on a variety of mediation topics. MOBar CLE credit applies in most cases. Access recordings of past webinars on the Members Only page.
See upcoming webinars below.
Events of Note
Events in blue are sponsored by AMM . For more information contact email@example.com
- APRIL IS MEDIATION MONTH IN MISSOURI free webinars open to the public:
- April 26, 2021 at 3:00 pm (online): A panel discusses Landlord-Tenant Mediation as the Moratorium on Evictions Ends
- April 27, 2021 at 5:00 pm (online): a panel discusses How to Make the Most Out of A 2-Hour Court-Ordered Family Mediation
- April 14-17, 2021, ABA Dispute Resolution Section (virtual),"Agility, Disruption & Reinvention: ADR in a New World"
- April 16, 2021, AFCC Missouri Chapter annual conference (online)
- April 21, 2021, Heartland Mediators Assn. Listening to Change, Laura Janusik. https://heartlandmediators.org
- April 22, 2021 Domestic Violence & Orders of Protection (online), hosted by Marta J. Papa, donations benefit ALIVE, a St. Louis counseling and emergency sanctuary. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- May 19, 2021, Heartland Mediators Assn., Restorative Justice Circle, John Errante https://heartlandmediators.org
- June 1-3 & 7-11, 2021 - AFCC Annual Conference (online) When a Child Rejects a Parent: Are We Still Part of the Problem. Brochure link: https://files.constantcontact.com/6beb60a3701/57fd72a2-4f2e-441b-891a-a4dc14dac185.pdf
- June 16, 2021, Heartland Mediators Assn. The ADR Council. https://heartlandmediators.org
- June 25, 2021 - AMM free member webinar. Mediating Special Education Conflicts. 12:00 noon (online)
- July 21, 2012, Heartland Mediators Assn. Ethics for Attorneys & Mediators https://heartlandmediators.org
- August 18, 2021, Heartland Mediators Assn., Step Families, Micki Armstrong. https://heartlandmediators.org
- September 15, 2021, Heartland Mediators Assn. Presentation by Brad Heckman. https://heartlandmediators.org
- September 2021 - AMM free member webinar Mediation of Workplace Disputes. 12:00 noon (online)
- October 20, 2021, Heartland Mediators Assn., How Fortune 500 Companies Handle Workplace Conflict
- October 1, 2021 - AMM Annual Conference Featuring Jim Melamed
- November 17, 2021 Heartland Mediators Assn., Ethics of Conciliation, Aline C. Barrett. https://heartlandmediators.org