Trainings and Events
Association of Missouri Mediators Events
Register now for AMM's 2020 Annual Conference (virtual) - November 20, 2020
Join keynote presenter Michael Rust, President of the Association for Conflict Resolution, for this live-streamed event. In-person viewing sites in St. Louis and Springfield may be available depending on COVID-19 precautions.
AMM 2019 Conference Online Recording
Our 2019 annual conference focused on mediation practice from the practitioner's point of view. Recordings of these presentations are available to view online 24/7 until our 2020 conference. Purchase access to the recording here.
AMM offers free member webinars: AMM holds a free quarterly webinar for members on a variety of mediation topics. One hour of MOBar CLE credit applies in most cases. AMM members can access these seminar on the Members Only page. See upcoming webinars below.
Events of Note
Events in blue are sponsored by AMM . For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Oct. 14-18, 2020 - Virtual Divorce Mediation Training, Mo. Marta Papa, trainer. Discount for AMM members and students. For more information: https://contra.co/30caGAN
- Oct. 14-18, 2020 - Civil and Family Mediation Training, Mo State University Center for Dispute Resolution. More info at https://www.missouristate.edu/cdr/Civil_Family_Mediation_Training.htm
- October 21, 2020 - Restorative Justice, sponsored by Heartland Mediators Association (online). Contact HMAOrganization@everestkc.net
- November 9-13, 2020 AFCC Symposium on The Future of Child Custody (online). www.afccnet.org
- November 11-15, 2020 - Civil & Family Mediation (Virtual) Training sponsored by MO State University Center for Dispute Resolution. Early Bird rate until Oct. 11, 2020. See the brochure at https://www.missouristate.edu/CDR/Civil_and_Family_Mediation_Training.htm
- November 19, 2020 - Missouri Bar ADR Committee Fall Meeting (online)
- November 20, 2020 - AMM Annual Conference - video conference. Presenter: Michael Rust
- December 16, 2020 - Ethics for Attorneys and Mediators, sponsored by Heartland Mediators Association (online). Contact HMAOrganization@everestkc.net
- January 8, 2021 - AMM member webinar: Use of term sheets and releases to avoid pitfalls in settlement. Presenter: Laurel Stevenson, JD