Trainings and Events
Association of Missouri Mediators Events
AMM Quartley Tele-Seminars: AMM members may participate in free quarterly noon-our online seminars on a variety of mediation topics. One hour of MOBar CLE credit applies. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Our next tele/webinar will be held in January 2019. Time to be announced. AMM members will receive instructions for joining to this free seminar via email. If not, please email email@example.com.
AMM 2018 Annual Conference: REGISTER FOR ONLINE ACCESS NOW Our fall conference was held on October 26, 2018. All sessions were recorded and are available for access upon registration through October 2019.
Events of Note
Events in Blue are sponsored by AMM
- December 14, 2018, MO-AFCC Fall Conference: Presumptions in Missouri Family Law, Kansas City and St. Louis. Register at http://www.moafcc.org/fallconference.html.
- January 4, 2019 - AMM Quarterly Webinar - free for members. Topic to be announced soon.
- March 28-29, 2019 MO-AFCC Annual Conference, St. Louis. Dr. Phillip Stahl is presenter.
- April 10-13, 2019 - ABA Section of Dispute Resolution Conference: Shining the Light on Parties: Enhancing the Experience of ADR Users. Hyatt Regency Hotel, Minneapolis, MN.
- May 2-3, 2019 - Heartland Regional Conference of Mediators - Council Bluffs, Iowa. Conference hosted by Iowa Mediators Assn and co-sponsored by AMM, Heartland Mediators Assn, and Nebraska Mediators Assn.
- May 29-June 1, 2019 AFCC International Conference, Toronto, Canada.