Trainings and Events
Association of Missouri Mediators Events
AMM Quartley Tele-Seminars: AMM members may participate in free quarterly noon-our online seminars on a variety of mediation topics. One hour of MOBar CLE credit applies. Email us at email@example.com for details.
Our next tele/webinar is Friday, July 13th from 12-1 p.m. Dawn Kuhlman will be discussing strategies for trauma-informed mediation. AMM members will receive instructions for joining to this free seminar via email. If not, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
AMM 2018 Annual Conference: AMM has set a tentative date for our fall conference. Mark your calendars now for Friday, October 26, 2018! Keynote speaker is Dr. Zach Schaefer speaking about eclectic connections and marketing your mediation practice.
Click here to download the flyer for this event.
Events of Note
- July 18-22, 2018 - Divorce Mediation Training in St. Louis. Marta Papa, trainer. Go to http://www.consideringdivorce.com/training-information to register.
- September 27-28, 2018 - Core Mediation Training - Liberty, MO. Dawn E. Kuhlman, trainer. For more information contact email@example.com
- October 3-6, 2018 - The Association of Conflict Resolution Annual Conference, in Pittsburgh, PA. For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- October 10-11, 2018 Domestic Mediation Training in Liberty, MO. Dawn E. Kuhlman and Robert E. Gordon, trainers. May attend for initial or refresher training. Refresher registration fee is discounted. For more information contact email@example.com
- October 26-26, 2018 ABA Advanced Mediation and Advocacy Skills Institute, Chicago, IL
- October 26, 2018 - AMM Annual Conference - multiple locations (details to follow). Keynote Presenter: Dr. Zach Schaefer on "Eclectic Networks: The Power of Unconventional Connections." Dr. Schaefer will also conduct a deep-dive workshop on how to market a mediation business.
- May 2-3, 2019 - Heartland Regional Conference of Mediators - Council Bluffs, Iowa. Conference hosted by Iowa Mediators Assn and co-sponsored by AMM, Heartland Mediators Assn, and Nebraska Mediators Assn.