Trainings and Events
Association of Missouri Mediators Events
AMM 2019 Conference is October 11, 2019
This year's conference focuses on mediation practice from the practitioner's point of view. Participants can join by video conference individually or at local gatherings throughout the state. Registration opens soon.
AMM Quarterly Tele-Seminars: AMM members may participate in free quarterly noon-our online seminars on a variety of mediation topics. One hour of MOBar CLE credit applies. AMM members can find instructions to access these seminar on the Members Only page.
AMM 2018 Annual Conference: REGISTER FOR ONLINE ACCESS NOW All sessions were recorded and are available for access through October 2019.
Events of Note
Events in Blue are sponsored by AMM
- August 16, 2019 AMM Member Tele-webinar 12 noon See Members Only Section for details
- Sept 12-13, 2019 16 hr Core Mediation Training - Liberty, MO. Dawn Kuhlman. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Oct 9-11, 2019 Domestic Mediation Training ( 24 hrs, core training a prerequisite). Dawn Kuhlman & Robert Gordon. Contact email@example.com
- October 11, 2019 AMM Annual Conference.
- Oct 16-20, 2019 Core Mediation Training - Springfield, Missouri State University Center for the Study of Dispute Resolution,
- October 2019 date TBA Annual Conference of the Association of Missouri Mediators
- April 22-25, 2020 - New Orleans, La. Spring Conference ABA Section of Dispute Resolution. More information at www.americanbar.org/dispute