Trainings and Events
Association of Missouri Mediators Events
AMM 2019 Conference Online
This year's conference focused on mediation practice from the practitioner's point of view. Recordings of these presentations will soon be available to purchase and view online 24/7 until our 2020 conference. Registration available soon.
AMM Quarterly Tele-Seminars: AMM members may participate in free quarterly noon-our online seminars on a variety of mediation topics. One hour of MOBar CLE credit applies. AMM members can find instructions to access these seminar on the Members Only page.
Events of Note
Events in Blue are sponsored by AMM
- November 7-9, 2019 Academy of Professional Family Mediators Conference, Boston (with live sessions by video)
- November 18, 2019 India International Dispute Meet, Hotel Le Meridien, New Delhi, India
- December 11, 2019 Incorporating Mindfulness Skills into Practice. Dawn Kuhlman, 6 hrs. Johnson County Community College, Kansas City. Call 913-469-2323
- February 2020 Core and Domestic Relations Mediation Trainings - Liberty, MO. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- April 22-25, 2020 - New Orleans, La. Spring Conference ABA Section of Dispute Resolution. More information at www.americanbar.org/dispute
- October 2020 - AMM Annual Conference