Trainings and Events
Association of Missouri Mediators Events
AMM Quarterly Tele-Seminars: AMM members may participate in free quarterly noon-our online seminars on a variety of mediation topics. One hour of MOBar CLE credit applies. AMM members will receive instructions for joining to this free seminar via email. If not, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
AMM 2018 Annual Conference: REGISTER FOR ONLINE ACCESS NOW for presentations held on October 26, 2018. All sessions were recorded and are available for access upon registration through October 2019.
Events of Note
Events in Blue are sponsored by AMM
- February 6, 2019 Transformative Mediation, Dawn Kuhlman & Ronnie Beach, presenters. Regnier Center, Johnson Co Community College, Overland Park, KS
- February 15, 2019 Starting a Mediation Program, Heartland Mediators Assn, Topeka, KS
- March 25-27, 2019 Civil Mediation Training- University of Missouri, Kansas City
- March 28-29, 2019 MO-AFCC Annual Conference, St. Louis. Dr. Phillip Stahl is presenter.
- April 4-5, 2019 Nebraska Mediation Association Annual Conference, Lincoln, NE
- April 10-13, 2019 - ABA Section of Dispute Resolution Conference: Shining the Light on Parties: Enhancing the Experience of ADR Users. Hyatt Regency Hotel, Minneapolis, MN.
- May 2-3, 2019 - Heartland Regional Conference of Mediators - Council Bluffs, Iowa. Conference hosted by Iowa Mediators Assn and co-sponsored by AMM, Heartland Mediators Assn, and Nebraska Mediators Assn.
- May 29-June 1, 2019 AFCC International Conference, Toronto, Canada.