Trainings and Events
Association of Missouri Mediators Events
AMM 2019 Conference Online
This year's conference focused on mediation practice from the practitioner's point of view. Recordings of these presentations are available for purchase to view online 24/7 until our 2020 conference. Register here.
AMM Quarterly Tele-Seminars: AMM members may participate in free quarterly noon-our online seminars on a variety of mediation topics. One hour of MOBar CLE credit applies. AMM members can find instructions to access these seminar on the Members Only page.
Events of Note
Events in Blue are sponsored by AMM
- February 5, 2020 Market Your Mediation Practice: Six Marketing Strategies. Dawn Kuhlman, 6 hrs. Johnson County Community College, Kansas City. Call 913-469-2323
- February 14, 2020 AMM member webinar. 12 noon. Prof. Richard Reuben - Mindfulness in the Mediator Toolbox
- February 21-22, 2020 Communication & Conflict Coaching, Springfield, MO. Dr. Tricia Jones. For more info go to https://www.missouristate.edu/cdr/ConflictCoachingTraining.htm
- February 28, 2020 Heartland Mediators Assn Winter Training, Topeka, KS. Domestic Violence; Mediator Ethics. Register at www.heartlandmediators.org/event/2020-hma-winter-training
- February 2020 Core and Domestic Relations Mediation Trainings - Liberty, MO. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- April 2-3, 2020 - Missouri Chapter, AFCC conference. St. Louis, MO. Presenter: Dr. Robert Simon.
- April 2-3, 2020 Nebraska Mediation Assn annual conference, Omaha, NE
- April 16 & 17, 2020 - Heartland Mediators Assn. Annual Conference, KU Edwards Campus, Kansas City.
- April 22-25, 2020 - . Spring Conference ABA Section of Dispute Resolution. New Orleans, La. More information at www.americanbar.org/dispute
- May 27-30, 2020 - Assn of Family & Conciliation Courts 57th Annual Conference, New Orleans, LA, More information at www.afccnet.org
- October 2020 - AMM Annual Conference