Association of Missouri Mediators Lending Library
AMM maintains a library of mediation and conflict resolution resources for use by members. Current AMM members may borrow materials from the association's lending library for a two week period. The association will cover the cost of mailing the item(s) to you - simply pay the return postage! To borrow materials, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We also welcome your suggestions of items to add to our library!
Check out our current list of resources below, most of which are available in VHS and DVD formats.
- Construction Mediation Training (Association of Missouri Mediators, 2005)
- Creative Options for Mediating Support (Academy of Family Mediators 1995)
- It's Still your Choice: Mediating Parenting Plans (State Bar of Wisconsin 1990)
- John Haynes Video Series (Assn of Family & Conciliation Courts, 1987) Boyd & Sherl - Family Recovering from Alcohol; Pat & Tom - Relocation
- Mediation, an Alternative to Litigation (Heartland Mediators Association 2004)
- Mediation, It's UP to You (Academy of Family Mediators, 1991)
- Mediation Works (Florida Dispute Resolution Center, 1993)
- Mediators at Work: Breach of Warranty case study (Harvard Program on Negotiation)
- National Representation in Mediation Competition (2001)
- Parenting Plans Parent Introduction (Up to Parents, 2004)
- Pathways to Permanence: Family Conferencing (Dave Thomas Foundation)
- Pizza Partnership Business Mediation (State Bar of Pennsylvania)
- Purple House Mediation (Hofstra Univ. Center for Transformative Mediation)
- Resolutionary People (Maryland Mediation & Conflict Resolution Office, 2002)
- Restorative Justice Series (MN Center for RJ and Peacemaking) Vol 2-Victim Empowerment, Vol 3-Overview of Victim Offender Mediation;Vol 4-Victim Offender Multi-method Approach; Vol 5-Mediation and Conferencing Training; Vol 6-Victim Offender Dialogue in Crimes of Severe Violence
- Restorative Justice: For Victims, Communities and Offenders (MN Center for Restorative Justice and Peacemaking)
- Strategic Negotiation (Pepperdine University)
- Victim Offender Mediation (Iowa Center for Creative Justice)
- Yours, Mine and Ours - Property Division Mediation (Academy of Family Mediators, 1989)